…And the Ways These Can Help for a Magical Bonding Experience
How well do you know your family or friends?
Oh, you think you’re an expert?
If so, can you answer this question: would your best friend prefer they had hair all over their body or no hair at all?
This one got you, didn’t it?
The right questions can help you learn so much about the people you love and (think) you know well.
In today’s busy world, families and loved ones don’t really get to spend a lot of time together. When they do, some will potentially be stuck in front of the smartphone or television screen.
According to a study by market-research group, Nielsen American adults spend more than 11 hours per day watching, reading, listening to or simply interacting with media. Kids and teens age 8 to 18 spend an average of more than seven hours a day looking at screens.
That’s no way to communicate and bond.
Spending quality time together as a family is important in more than one way:
- It is one of the primary tools for building your kid’s self-esteem
- You can encourage positive behaviors, even if you act in a silly way together or play a game
- Family time actually strengthens performance in school
- And let’s face it – you’ll be creating memories to last you a lifetime
- Last but not least, you don’t need hi-tech and numerous devices to make family time fun
It takes very little to unleash the powerful imagination kids possess.
A single question will often do it.
In Would You Rather Game Book for Kids, you’ll discover:
- 125 fun, silly and inspiring “would you rather” questions
- 125 fun, silly and inspiring “what do you have to lose” questions
- Many, many other questions you never would have come up with yourself
- A chance to learn things beyond your imagination about the people you love
- 100 hours of activity and fun, bonding time
- Provocative inquiries like “would you rather run as fast as a jaguar or have a Jaguar as your sports car?”
- How to relive some of the most exciting and memorable moments in your life
- Easy strategies for growing your imagination stronger and creating a world beyond belief
- Opportunities to engage your kids in family activities that don’t involve video games or screens
- Chapters that will help you bring out your inner child and have a ton of silly fun
And a lot more!
The book provides a flexible approach towards family bonding. Not only can you answer the featured questions, but you can also elaborate further on topics of interest. You can dig into a niche that interests you and you can even draft your own questions to take the experience to the next level.
And on top of that, you can play the game over and over again even if you ask the same questions.
As your kids grow or the relationship with your friends evolves, chances are that you’ll receive very different answers from the ones you got previously.
Learning about each other will never get dull or boring if you have the right tools at your disposal.
Scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button for a chance to get to know your loved ones in a way you considered unfathomable before.